- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
HP 564XL Photo Black Photo Black High Yield Ink Cartridge (Generic) Description
Brand: HP Generic
Model: 564XL Photo Black
Manufacturer Code: 564XL
Type: Photo Black High Yield Ink Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Remanufactured
Category: HP Inkjet
Page Yield: Approx 290 pages at 5%*
If you are printing high volume, but also on a budget, then have a look at these Fully Guaranteed compatible HP 564XL Photo Black High Yield ink cartridge. Not only will you get quality output and continuous and reliable performance, but you'll get a lot more prints because this ink cartridge is a high yield version with more ink. You'll be able to print up to 290 A4 pages at 5% page coverage*. And with this extra amount of ink, the total cost per page is significantly lower, making it an ideal budget replacement ink cartridge for a wide range of print jobs.
Apart from the lower cost per page, the big advantage to these High Yield versions, is that you'll have a lot fewer interruptions to your workflow because you won't have to change cartridges so often. You'll also have far less empty cartridges floating around going to waste, so buying these higher capacity cartridges not only makes great economic sense, but it's also much more ecologically friendly as well.
- This HP 564XL magenta ink cartridge manufactured by SCI comes filled with premium quality ink that produces sharp, bold text and extra vibrant colour density blocks for photos. It provides a full gamut of striking Black colour and the matching is amazingly accurate. Additionally, the saturation is high and bleed levels low thanks to the specially formulated ink that is used in this cartridge.
- Suitable for use in HP Deskjet 3070A, 3520, Photosmart B109A, B110A, B111A, B209A, B210, Pro B8550, B8553, B8558, Premium C309A, C310A, C410A, Estation C510A, HP Photosmart C5324, C5370, C5373, C5380, C6375, C5388, C5390, C5393, D5460, C6300, C6324, C6375, C6380, D5460, D5463, D5468, D7560, 5510, 6510, 7510, 5520, 4610, 4620, 7520 and 6520 inkjet printers and multi-function centres.
- This black ink cartridge has a print page capacity of 290 at 5% page coverage*.
- Fully guaranteed and manufactured to SCI's exacting high-tech standards to ensure continuous performance and maximum reliability. Their commitment to quality manufacture ensures that the viscosity of the ink in the cartridge tank section remained consistent and measured accurately to ensure printing does not produce any streaks.
- Manufactured from durable, non-toxic materials and quality parts to ensure maximum longevity and reliable performance.
- Prints are resistant to fading and smudging, ideal for creating a wide variety of general print jobs in the modern office, school or at home.
- Perfect for making custom professional documents and publications and reports at work and also equally perfect for creating great photos, calendars, artwork and presentations.
- The cartridge is a Photo Black and is a high yield capacity ink cartridge with more ink, so there are fewer changeover hassles, fewer work interruptions and less waste.
- Image formation technology is a process known as thermal inkjet. The cartridge tank is connected to an integrated print head and nozzle section that has a series of mini heating element pins. The thermal heat created by switching on these pins forces the ink to expand out from the nozzle and onto the waiting paper. The advanced print head produces an extraordinary tiny picolitre ink droplet size to make the image less grainy, giving smoother and sharper results every time. And because these extremely small ink nozzles are utilised, the print resolution is far superior to other types of printer technologies like laser and dot matrix.
- This value-line compatible high yield ink cartridge is ideal for use anywhere there is an emphasis on keeping overheads and production costs as low as possible without having to compromise on print volume capacity or quality.
- Prints produced have high page saturation with solid vibrant blocks and hues of colour with smooth gradations and minimal bleed for exceptional expression.
- Each cartridge comes conveniently vacuum packed and inside its storage box to maintain longevity and to ensure no air bubbles, leakages or ink blotting.
What is in the box?
1 x Compatible 564XL Photo Black Yield Ink Cartridge.
Shop with confidence today ... you'll pay less and be able to print more, all safe in the knowledge that you can achieve significant savings without having to compromise on performance, print volume capacity or durability.
Remember our Our Guaranteed Low Price Promise where you get the Lowest Prices or get it FREE! And if you also want FREE SHIPPING, that's easy too, just combine with other items to the value of $49, and you'll get FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING anywhere in Australia. Stock up and Save with us Today!
PS: If you'd like to stock up to avoid running out and wish to save even more, check out our range of Combos and Bulk Buy cartons HERE.
*Approx declared yield value by ISO/IEC24711.
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
Save More and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on these products
Save More and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on these products.
Option 1 Bulk Buy Pack
Order 9 and save an extra 46% and get FREE SHIPPING
Was $137.79 (RRP) Now $74.52
Option 2 Super Saver Combo
Save an extra 59.5% and get FREE SHIPPING with our HP 564XL High Yield Ink Cartridges Combo 12Pk Carton Generic
Was $183.72 Now only: $74.40 Save: $109.32 (60%)
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers:
Other hp inkjet printers that use this cartridge:
- HP Photosmart C510
- HP Photosmart C5324
- HP Photosmart C5370
- HP Photosmart C5373
- HP Photosmart C5380
- HP Photosmart C5383
- HP Photosmart C5388
- HP Photosmart C5390
- HP Photosmart C5393
- HP Photosmart C5460
- HP Photosmart C6300
- HP Photosmart C6324
- HP Photosmart C6375
- HP Photosmart C6380
- HP Photosmart D5400
- HP Photosmart D5460
- HP Photosmart D5463
- HP Photosmart D5468
- HP Photosmart D7560
- HP Photosmart e Station C510A
- HP Photosmart Plus Ai0
- HP Photosmart Premium AllinOne
- HP Photosmart Premium C309A
- HP Photosmart Premium C310A
- HP Photosmart Premium C410A
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax AllinOne C410
- HP Photosmart Pro B8553
HP 564XL Photo Black Photo Black High Yield Ink Cartridge (Generic) Reviews
Installation instructions for HP 564XL Photo Black Photo Black High Yield Ink Cartridge (Generic)
HP 564XL Generic Printer Cartridge Recognition Issues and Reset Procedures - PC
PC Only (Not MAC's)
The use of NON HP printer cartridges will sometimes cause various messages to appear in order to deter your use of any cartridges that are not manufactured by HP. Please see below just some examples of such messages, some which you may receive and others not. Such depends on the model and the original programming of the printer by HP.
1."Used HP Cartridges installed. Refer to status screen on your computer for details. Press OK to continue"
2."To continue using these Cartridges Press OK. You may replace the Cartridges at any time"
3. "Ink Cartridge (s) refilled or depleted. Replace Cartridge(s) or press OK to continue"
There may be others referring to "Ink cartridge not recognised" or various connotation of such. Should such messages be preventing you from being able to print make sure you first have checked and viewed the instructions below:
If the above procedures have failed to remove errors, then please check the volume of the cartridge by removing from the printer and visually inspecting by holding up to the light and seeing what the level if any there is in the ink tank. If the level is low or empty, please immediately replace the ink cartridge with a NEW one, then turn off the printer, wait two minutes and then switch on again. Yes its strange that such errors occur when the cartridge is out of ink, but we know this to be true and one remedy is to simply replace the cartridge.
Should this also fail to overcome the ink recognition errors, then its likely that the programming of your printerhas been automatically updated by HP down the internet line and now because of such changes, the printer will NOT accept generic cartridges. The only solution now is to completely uninstall the printer and re-install with the original driver so the printer is reprogrammed with the original driver disc. Please follow the following instructions to unistall and re-install printer
1. Disconnect printer from PC if it is still connected via USB cable.
2. Uninstall ALL HP related software and drivers. Go to Windows Start Icon
3. Click on All Programs.
4. Look for HP and click on as below
5. In the HP Sub-Menu, look for Printer model as below and click
6. Click on Uninstall as below
7. Follow the prompts to fully uninstall the printer and ALL associated software
8. TURN OFF PC, not just reboot. Then after 5 minutes, TURN ON PC.
9. Once PC has booted up and is in standby, insert the original installation CD or download new drivers from HP.com (IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT connect printer to PC at this time).
10. When install disc or drivers asks for USB cable to be connected, please go ahead and connect. Just be sure to watch out for any prompts that suggest automatic updates and if seen, deny such permission.
11. When install disc or drivers asks for USB cable to be connected, please go ahead and connect. IMPORTANT NOTE: Just be sure to watch out for any prompts that suggest automatic updates and if seen, deny such permission.
12. Once printer is installed, go to Go to Windows Start Icon
13. Click on Devices and Printers as below
14. Double click on the printer name as below
15. Click on Estimated Ink Levels a shown below:
16. Click on HP Cartridge Protection as below:
17. Tick on “Disable HP Cartridge Protection” as below:
18. Click on “Save Setting” as below:
19. Close ALL screens by clicking on the X in the top right hand corner as below:
20. Once ALL sceens and popups are closed, click on the Windows Start Icon in bottom left of mainscreen as below:
21. Proceed to Shut Down button and click as below:
22. Wait for PC to shut down, then leave off fully for two (2) minutes and then restart PC. Once PC boots to standby go toWindows Start Icon in bottom left of mainscreen as below:
23. Click on Devices and Printers as below
24. Find printer and using mouse perform a right click, then scroll with cursor to Printer properties and click as below:
25: This window should appear and when it does, click on Print test Page button as below:
Inspect printed sheet and then close ALL windows and return to normal printing. If an error occurs, please review all the steps above and try again. If no printing occurs, please check all cables are fully plugged in from the PC to the printer. Often the USB cable fails and so printer never receives the proper instructions from the PC. Its always good practice anyway to change out the USB cable to avoid delays and frustrations.