SC 3D Filament PLA - Blue 1.75mm 1Kg Roll Description
Model: 3D Filament PLA - Blue 1.75mm
Manufacturer Code: PLA175U1
Type: 1Kg Roll
Category: 3D Filament
…Extraordinary savings are within your reach with this high-quality 1Kg roll of 3D PLA Filament media to suit the majority of NEW hobbyist 3D printers. The filament media colour is Blue and has a diameter size of 1.75mm. This type of thermoplastic filament is known as PLA and is the best used for creating objects and tools that will be used in moderate and lower level ambient temperatures up to a max of 60 degrees. Ideal for creating items where precision and aesthetic value are required. Although PLA is is more flexible with printing conditions than ABS, it is also more brittle and does not produce objects with the same strength and resilience of ABS. Boxes, gifts, models and prototype parts and other items that require high precision and a quality exact finish are all good examples of items that can be successfully printed with excellent results using PLA thermoplastic, but not for items that could be potentially assaulted, extreme physical handling, dropped or exposed to extremely high temperatures.
• Compatible with hundreds of different branded 3D printers.
• Ideal media for precision hobbyists.
• This roll is blue in colour and has a 1.75mm core diameter.
• Quality fine detail finish.
• Biodegradable so can be recycled and re-used again.
• Made from recycled and organic materials and so Eco-friendly.
• Higher 3D printing speed than ABS.
• Has minimal shrinkage characteristics.
• Can be created on a printer without a hotbed.
• Comes with 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee.
Whats in the box?
1 x 1Kg Roll of 3D PLA Thermoplastic Filament Media in Blue at 1.75mm diameter.
Amazing Value! Buy NOW and remember you'll not only get the best prices in Australia, but you'll also get our own Printer Perfect Lifetime Warranty for your peace of mind and FAST FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE for orders over $49. Stock up and save today!