SC 3D Filament PLA - Green 1.75mm 1Kg Roll Description
Model: 3D Filament PLA - Green 1.75mm
Manufacturer Code: PLA175G1
Type: 1Kg Roll
Category: 3D Filament
Save more today ... get this 1Kg roll of 3D PLA Filament media to suit the vast number of hobbyist 3D printers at a wholesale direct price. The filament media colour is green and comes in a diameter size of 1.75mm. This type of filament thermoplastic media is known as PLA and is manufactured from recycled and organic materials. It is best used for creating objects and tools that will be only used in moderate ambient temperatures up to a max of 60 degrees. Excellent for producing detailed precise and glossy items where high aesthetic detail is warranted. Although PLA is can be created on a cold bed printer, the results of such mean the finished items are also more brittle and therefore consequently, such do not have the same durable strength of that made with ABS. Boxes, gifts, models and prototype parts that require high precision finish are all good examples of items that can be successfully printed with excellent results with PLA thermoplastic, but not for items that could be potentially assaulted or dropped or exposed to extremely high temperatures.
• Suitable for use in most 3D printers.
• Perfect to create precision made objects where detail and finish are highly valued.
• This roll comes in green and is sized at 1.75mm core diameter.
• Filament is fully biodegradable so can be recycled and re-used again and is Eco-friendly
• Faster printing speed than other thermoplastic media types.
• Shrinkage amount small characteristics.
• Objects can be printed on a printer without a hotbed.
• Comes with 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee.
Whats in the box?
1 x 1Kg Roll of 3D PLA Thermoplastic Filament Media in Green at 1.75mm diameter.
Enjoy our Guaranteed Lowest Price Promise today or get it FREE at Inkjet Wholesale! You'll also love our Printer Perfect Warranty for your peace of mind as well as our FAST EXPRESS SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE over $49. Stock up and Save Today!