- Out of Stock / Unavailable Out of Stock
Contact for availability
HP Generic CE255X - No.255X Black High Yield Description
Brand: HP Generic
Model: CE255X - No.255X
Type: Black High Yield
Manufacturer Type: Generic
Category: HP Toner
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
List of compatible printers
This cartridge will fit into the following printers:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this printer cartridge fit my printer?
- Just click on the tab menu to the left called Compatible Printers. You'll see the list of printer models that this cartridge will suit. If you do NOT see your printer listed, there is a good chance that this cartridge will NOT fit your printer. The best way to be absolutely sure is type your printer model into the search bar at the top of the page and click enter. The results will show you your exact printer model, and then you just click on VIEW PRODUCTS to see all the cartridges to suit your printer. Failing this, please contact us for assistance by clicking on the the Contact link at the very top of the web page.
- Will I get the same amount of prints as an original OEM cartridge?
- Yes definitely, in most cases the printer cartridge last longer than originals simply because we put more ink in at the factory. The reason we do this is that ink on its own is not so that expensive and so we always put as much ink as we can so you get more prints out, its that simple!
- Does this cartridge come with a guarantee?
- Yes it sure does, and not an ordinary guarantee. It comes with a 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee our premium SCI brand compatible products to perform to at least the same standards as the Original product for the lifetime of the printer. Furthermore we gurantee that you will get at a minimum, the same amount of prints as that of the original product, often you'll get more because we put more ink in during the manufacturing process. They come with a lifetime defect warranty which means that the shelf life is matched to the life of the printer machine. We guarantee them to be free of defect workmanship for at least the life of your printer. For all other genuine original brand catridges (i.e. manufactured by the printer brands) our gurantee is in line with respective manufactueres guarantees and as accorded by the Australian Consumer law (ACL). For genuine original products this usually 12 months from purchase assuming they are within a valid expiry date.
- If I order this cartridge now, when will I get it?
- If the current time is before 3.00PM, then it will be delivered within 24-48 hours depending on your location. For 99% of orders dispatched the same day, they are usually delivered the next day. If you're located in rural and regional areas these delivery times maybe marginally longer. In any case the worst case scenario should be no longer than 72 hours. If the current time is afte 3.00PM, then your order will be dispatched the next day, so you'd expect to see it still within 48-72 hours from now.
What will it cost to deliver this cartridge to my door to me?
If you were to purchase just the one single printer cartridge, then the shipping cost incurred would be from $8.95 upwards. For most small items the charge is $8.95 and this increases according to the weight of the product. To be exactly sure, just add the product to your cart and you'll see the shipping charge. Unfortunately, our low prices means we are unable to absorb the crazy shipping prices on single items charged by couriers and Australia Post. However, if you were to purchase this cartridge as part of a combo or bulk buy, then the shipping would be FREE! Please have a look under the FREE SHIPPING OFFERS tab for more details. Plus, when ordering more than one item model, if one item has the FREE shipping and the other does not, then FREE shipping applies to the whole order. We do not charge handling or packaging fees.
- What if you don't have product in stock?
- We will inform you by email and message centre of any orders placed on back-order (for example, for new stock that are yet to arrive).
Will the use of this generic cartridge affect the warranty on my printer?
No, absolutely not! Just like driving your car, you are not obliged to buy petrol from your car dealership or specific petrol stations or companies. Compatible replacement cartridges and supplies do not void the Printer Manufacturers Warranty. Your ACL statutory rights are not affected, irrespective of what you are told by manufacturers or their representatives. The only way your printer can be denied is if it can be shown irrefutably that the cartridge somehow contributed to causing the damage. Most warranty claims are due to some unrelated mechanism or electronic control board in the printer failing and nothing to do whatsoever with the printer cartridge itself.
- How can I contact you?
- You can contact us directly by clicking HERE.
Will the quality of print be equivalent to that of the Original OEM brand type?
Yes, you can be certain that your prints will be at least equivalent to that of the original. Our premium SCI brand generic cartridges are manufactured for us to meet or exceed IS09001, ISO9002 and UKAS QA international standards. These cartridges offer a high standard of quality, reliability, and offer high-quality printing results. Our SCI generic cartridges are either brand new items manufactured from new, containing only new components or are remanufactured to the most stringent standards with new ink or toner and new or recycled parts as required. Such generic cartridges are an economical alternative to expensive brand-name cartridges and supplies. You Can Buy with Confidence Knowing That all of our Products are Manufactured and Remanufactured Certified to ISO9001, ISO9002 and UKAS QA Standards and come with our 100% Money Back Factory Guarantee.
Will using a generic branded inkjet or toner cartridge affect my printers warranty?
Major printer manufacturers sell printers at or below cost. They make their profits from selling the cartridges. By using compatibles you are cutting into their primary source of profit. Because of this, many will threaten to void your warranty if you use compatible cartridges. They are simply trying to protect their own interests anyway they can. It is however strictly ILLEGAL for them to do so. They CANNOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY simply for using compatible cartridges. Naturally if it can be shown that the printer cartridge itself has somehow caused the damage then the warranty will be voided, but in most cases there is a failure of some other part in the printer that is in no way related to the printer cartridge or the carriage mechanism. There is no reason that you should not use compatible cartridges. They work and will save YOU money. We've sold thousands of printer ink and toner cartridges and laser toners and never had an incident where a customer's warranty was "voided" from using our products.
What is the shelf life of this printer cartridge?
All of our SCI brand premium generic inkjet cartridges have a lifetime shelf life when the vacuum bag has remained intact. All other original cartridges have a shelf life at least of 24 months after purchase and we guarantee this by using a stock rotation system that ensures your cartridge reaches you as soon as possible after being manufactured.
- Will I Get the Same Number of Printed Pages From a Compatible Inkjet or Toner Cartridge as an Original Cartridge?
- You will get at least the same number of printed pages from compatible Inkjet and Toner cartridges as you will get from original brand name cartridges. Customers are reporting many, many more pages of print per cartridge over their OEM printer cartridges.
How much money will I save by buying a generic compatible cartridge?
Typically buying a compatible cartridge saves you about 50-83% over the cost of a new OEM original brand cartridge. Check out the savings for your printer. Make sure to explore our bulk buy combos and super saver combos in the FREE SHIPPING OFFERS tab on this page to save even more!
- How can you sell them so cheap?
- Our cartridges come straight from the factory - therefore - NO MIDDLE MAN to raise the price!!
In the description section for this printer cartridge, the word "generic" is used to help describe the Manufactuere type, can you explain what this means?
We fully guarantee all of our compatible, generic and remanufactured printer cartridges to work just as flawlessly as the OEM original version, so you can be totally confident using our premium brand SCI cartridges without fear. All of our replacement imaging products have been manufactured or re-manufactured using "State of the Art" technology with the highest quality inks to ensure complete compatibility to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) products.
- What's the difference between this generic cartridge and an original OEM one?
Original OEM - is an abbreviation for Original Equipment Manufacturer. When you see a product described as OEM, original or genuine, that means that it is a new name-brand printer cartridge manufactured by the big name brand printer manufactuers like from Epson, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, etc.
'Generic' indicates that the product is manufactured or remanufactured by a third party rather than the actual manufacturer of the machine.
How many pages will this printer cartridge print?
This varies depending on many issues: Percentage of page covered, Quality of Image, Size of Image, Type of Paper Printed on. Manufacturers normally show figures based upon 5% page coverage. Our SCI brand generic cartridges typically print more than the original branded product simply because we put more ink into the cartridge at the factory. Please refer to the description section on this page to view more details.