OKI 45807107 Black Toner Cartridge (Generic) Description
Brand: OKI Generic
Manufacturer Code: 45807107
Type: Black Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Generic
Category: OKI Toner
Page Yield: Approx 7000 pages at 5% coverage*.
Print more and make the absolute most of your budget today with this exceptional value superior quality compatible Oki 45807107 black high yield toner cartridge to suit a select range of Oki Laser Printers, Copiers and Multi-Function devices today!
Not only will you make some great savings, but you'll also get increased print volume and extended longevity because this toner cartridge is a high yield model which comes filled with extra toner. It has also been engineered under our strict QA manufacturing procedures to deliver consistent and exceptional quality prints, so you no longer have to risk going over budget or compromise on performance or reliability.
- Comes pre-filled with premium quality Black micro-granular toner and special polymer additives to produce precise and crisp text and vibrant solid output colour expression along with high saturation for maximum rendered appearance for artwork and photo requirements. The included polymers also minimise the melting point of the toner, which means faster warm-up and standby time. Productivity is improved because printing can begin earlier and because printer reaches ready status sooner, less electrical energy is also used making the printer is much more efficient and cost-effective to run.
- Each cartridge is rigorously inspected and tested to ensure that the highest performance benchmarks of quality, capacity, reliability and longevity criteria standards are met. Our commitment to achieving and maintaining this specification quality on all of our value-line SCI laser toner cartridges means we can support everyone with a 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee and 100% Printer Perfect Warranty.
- The image produced on the printed page has high saturation levels which make it extra resistant to smudging and fading.
- Suitable for use in OKI B432, B512, MB472, MB492, MB562 and B412 laser printers, copiers, faxes and multi-function devices.
- Designed with a hopper volume capacity to provide up to 7000 A4 pages of print volume at 5% page coverage.
- The additional advantage of this high yield toner cartridge is the extra productivity and user convenience. The additional volume of toner means you'll get greater intervals between changes, so less downtime and fewer hassles in having to replace cartridges more often which in turn helps improve productivity. Additionally as they last longer, there is also a lot less waste which is to be great news for our environment.
- The processing technology used to form an image with this type of printer cartridge is known as electrostatic reprography technology. A laser is used to produce a static electricity charge in the form of a reverse image onto a photoconductor drum assembly. This photoconductor is impregnated with a light-sensitive coating that changes its electrical property state when light shines upon it. Initially, the drum is charged all over by a corona assembly with static electricity charges in the form of electrons. The laser then shines upon the dark or light areas depending on the preferred manufacturer, and this then discharges the invisible areas of the printed job, leaving now a photoconductor complete with a highly charged surface in the shape of the text or images created from the PC. The next step in the process is the toner cartridge gets applied against the drum, and then the electrical charges on the drum attract toner particles over to its surface to form a visible image. Paper is then moved from the cassette against the drum. Below the paper, another corona charge roller switched on to reverses the polarity to subsequently attract all of the toner particles in an image fro the drum and down onto the waiting page. It then moves to a fuser section where the toners and polymers are melted and pressed into the microscopic fibres of the paper, so it remains permanently affixed. The printed page then exits the printer onto an exit tray ready for handling and further office processing.
- Thanks to the microscopic toner and characteristics of the particular polymers, print resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 DPI quality is achievable, particularly when using advanced printer settings and recommended media. Toner saving draft mode is also possible in the configuration section, which is an excellent idea for a non-critical print quality job like memo creation and other such internal printing tasks, where standard print quality is acceptable.
- Manufactured to exceed ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 QA certification standards and capable of continuous and consistent quality print output up to a speed of 33 pages per minute.
- Makes an ideal budget toner cartridge for a whole host of general and specific printing tasks at the office, the home or at school.
- This cartridge contains Black toner and comes sealed in its storage box to ensure product integrity and maximum shelf life.
What is in the box?
1 x Generic Oki 45807107 Black High Yield Toner Cartridge.
Ideal for the busy office, school or at home, this toner cartridge comes with our exclusive Printer Perfect Warranty for your peace of mind. You can shop today confident in the knowledge that you can actually make great savings without having to compromise on quality, performance or print capacity. These budget-line toner cartridges just make sense, they work really well and won't muck up your printer. Save today and you'll also get our famous FAST FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE!
*Approx declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC24711.
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: