Ricoh 405762 Cyan Toner Cartridge (Original) Description
Manufacturer Code: 405762
Type: Cyan Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Original
Category: Ricoh Toner
Page Yield: Approx 2200 pages at 5% coverage*.
…Get massive savings on this Genuine OEM Ricoh 405762 Cyan Toner Cartridge to suit Ricoh printers. This high-quality original Ricoh laser toner cartridge has been designed to generate the highest quality resolution and maximum longevity. It produces vivid and vibrant hues of cyan for doing photo and imaging work, but also produces sharp and clean lines for graphs and text highlighting documents.
- Designed specifically for use in Ricoh SG3110DNW and SG7100DN printer models.
- Will print up to 2200 pages within the parameter of 5% coverage* per A4 sheet.
- The process whereby the image is created is underpinned by a technology known as laser processing. A laser produces a static electricity charge in the form of a reverse image onto a photosensitive drum assembly called a photoconductor. The paper is then transported to a point where a reverse charge is then applied and by this process, it attracts the toner particles to the paper. It then moves onto a transported to a fusing unit, which uses pressure and heat to impregnate the toner into the fibres of the paper for permanent adhesion.
- GELJET print head technology is utilised by Ricoh for printing which helps the toner to dry fast and is low-permeable.
- This original Ricoh 405762 cyan toner cartridge delivers exceptional quality 3600 x 1200 dots per inch resolution using M-Dot technology.
What's in the box?
1 x Original Ricoh 405762 Cyan Toner Cartridge.
Fantastic Value!!! This toner cartridge, will not only deliver maximum quality but with Inkjet Wholesale you'll save heaps with the LOWEST wholesale prices available, thanks to our lowest price or get them FREE guarantee promise to you. Buy NOW to also enjoy FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE!
*Yield measuring method: ISO/IEC 24711.
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: