Xerox CT202266 Magenta Toner Cartridge (Generic) Description
Brand: Xerox Generic
Type: Magenta Toner Cartridge
Manufacturer Form: Remanufactured
Category: Xerox Toner
Page Yield: Approx 1400 pages at 5%*
Take advantage of warehouse direct pricing with this Fully Guaranteed Xerox Remanufactured CT202266 Magenta Toner Cartridge to suit your Xerox laser printer or Multi-Function machine. When it comes to quality and value, you won’t find a better than this is superior replacement toner cartridge from SCI. It has has been manufactured under our strict QA procedures to meet and exceed ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 quality certification to guarantee high print quality, premium colour matching, unrivalled performance and extended longevity.
- Exceptional print quality with excellent colour balance and accurate matching make this cartridge an ideal high-value option for the office, school or at home.
- The expected print page yield is up to 1400 A4 pages at 5%* page coverage and will deliver up to 1200 x 2400 rendered dpi print resolution, making it ideal for a broad range of general and professional printing tasks. Also, consider utilising the built-in advanced printer settings to explore toner save mode options for preserving toner to achieve lowering overall operating costs. Often known as the draft mode where the printed output quality is less critical, this setting is ideal for creating memos and other similar internal correspondence.
- Electrostatic and Laser technologies are used in these types of printers to create the printed page. The printer has a photoconductor unit in it that has a surface that reacts to light and electrostatic electricity. This drum is firstly charged with electrons from a set of charge coronas, and then a laser beam is turned on to discharge these charges that are in the dark areas of the image. What is left, is invisible, but highly electrically charged image of the image impression job that has been sent to the printer. The toner in the cartridge is then stirred, and this action charges up the particles and then applies them to the development roller in the cartridge. These charged toner particles are the opposite charge to those on the drum and so as the drum turns is pulls the toner particles over to its surface in the charged areas to form an image. The paper is then fed into the printer beneath the photoconductor, and then a reverse charge is applied to the paper to then attract the printed image from the drum and down onto the paper. It then makes its way to a fixing assembly where the toner in compressed with pressure and heat into the fibres of the media for a permanent application. It then exits onto a receiving tray ready for further use and processing.
- Select preferred polymers included in the toner batch ensure that prints produced by this cartridge are scratch, smear and fade resistant.
- Each one of these toner cartridges come charged with microscopic granules of premium toner with advanced polymers to ensure exceptional print quality, faster warm-up speeds, lower energy consumption and reliable performance. The special toner formula has been developed to deliver advanced colour matching with a bold gamut of colour hues, shades and tones for both precise line and text work and also for producing quite stunning photo and artwork. The toner composition delivers accurate original colour matching with high levels of page saturation.
- This laser toner cartridge contains magenta toner. Cartridge housing and components are made from durable, non-toxic materials and engineered to maintain a continuous printing speed of up to 18 pages per minute.
- The cartridge has been engineered to make it easy for the operator to change out the cartridge so workflow interruptions are minimised, and they can quickly get back to more important things.
- The cartridge comes seal wrapped securely and packaged in an easy-to-store carton to maintain content integrity and shelf-life.
- Compatible for immediate use in Fuji Xerox Docuprint CP225W, CM225FW, CP115W, CP116W, CM115W laser printers, multifunction printers, all-in-one devices and photocopier machines.
What is in the box?
1 x Xerox Remanufactured CT202266 Magenta Toner Cartridge.
Save a packet today without having to sacrifice quality, print volume capacity or cause damage to your printer. This cartridge comes with our very own Printer Perfect Lifetime Warranty to guarantee continuous quality printing for your peace of mind. Each cartridge comes with our 100% Lifetime Shelf Guarantee & Full Printer Perfect Warranty.
If you combine this toner cartridge with other items or simply buy enough to reach a minimum spend value of $49, you'll get our famous SUPER FAST FREE SHIPPING DOOR-TO-DOOR AUSTRALIA WIDE. Stock up and Save with Inkjet Wholesale Today!
*Approx declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC24711.
Premium Lifetime Printer Perfect Warranty - GUARANTEED
- 100% Fully guaranteed
- Lifetime shelf warranty
- High saturation
- No bleeding or smearing
- Outstanding colour matching
- Premium quality ink
- Vivid colour
- Fade resistant
List of compatible printers
This product will fit into the following printers: